MD Juan Enterprises Inc.
MD Juan Enterprises, Inc. was founded in March 1967 by Dr. Maximino D. Juan, in response to the increasing demand for a sturdy, lightweight vehicle, particularly the multi-purpose jeep, in the Philippines. The company initially imported surplus World War II jeeps from Europe and Japan, but soon began producing their own bodies, which were popularly known as the Jeepstar.
In August 1969, MD Juan built its manufacturing plant in Novaliches, Caloocan City, and by 1970, the company had ventured into export markets in Japan, Australia/New Zealand, and the USA. MD Juan's export concentration focused on jeep bodies and parts that were identified with World War II, such as the MB and Korean War M38. The company eventually expanded its production line to include civilian jeep models like the CJ series.
In 1970, MD Juan began its export sales with Acme Steel as its first overseas dealer, and in 1974, the company launched the Jiffy Kits and Jeep Parts. MD Juan's products were exhibited in various foreign expositions, such as the Lausanne Trade Fair, the Melbourne Trade Fair, and the Singapore Trade Fair, which led to the establishment of distributorships in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
In 1980, MD Juan developed the Renegade CJ7 model, and in 1991, the company began producing the Willys MB, Ford GPW, and composite bodies. In 2008, MD Juan developed six variants of the CJ5 body kits and tubs.
In 2014, MD Juan entered the 4x4 off-road market by partnering with Speed Parts Australia to develop products for the Australian market. The company was awarded ISO 9001:2008 Certification by TUV in 2015 and acquired state-of-the-art equipment, including a Robot Welder, NC Tube Bender, CNC Machining Centre, and Powder Coating Facility.
In 2016, MD Juan created the MD Juan off-road brand for the local market, and in 2018, the company acquired an ED coating facility. In 2019, MD Juan began manufacturing and supplying trailers to the US, and also acquired a Laser machine. The company continued to expand its capabilities in 2020 with the acquisition of a press brake machine.
In 2022, MD Juan acquired solar panels to support its commitment to sustainable energy practices, and in 2023, the company acquired another laser machine to further expand its production capabilities.
Today, MD Juan Enterprises, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of jeep bodies and parts in the Philippines and the global market, known for its commitment to quality, innovation, and sustainability.
To be the ultimate source of Jeep bodies and parts worldwide.
- To satisfy our customers by providing quality products that will consistently fulfill their requirements
- To attain sustainable growth for the company.
- To continually improve our products, process, plant and the competencies of our people.
- To ensure increasing returns to our active shareholders.
- To maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers.
- To be a responsible corporate citizen through compliance to applicable regulatory requirements, involvement in community development and environmental protection.
- Fear of God
- Love of Family
- Love of Country
- We are M.D. Juan, a Filipino company and the pioneer Jeep® restoration parts manufacturer in the world
- We aim to be the ultimate source of Jeep® bodies and parts worldwide
- We are committed to produce quality Jeep and automotive sheet metal products that will satisfy our customers
- We will comply with regulatory requirements
- We shall attain sustainable growth by continually striving to improve our products, processes, and people
- These we do for the GLORY of GOD